05 ram srt10 brakes

viper1083

Reaction score
Im looking for calipers, rotors, and pads for front and rear on my 05. anyone got suggestions for as close to original as possible?

This is the question you wanted to post?... what is your plan, thats a odd request.

um...

where are you originals?

i hands down, without question recommend poweslot slotted front rotors with ebc reds up front and oem rear rotors are fine with greenstuff pads...

the calipers, however... X2 Builders - wrecked dodge vipers for sale is where i'd start, but you're gonna pay premium prices...

you might as well look into an aftermarket brembo, wilwood, etc. big brakes...

I agree with viperhauler on all accounts, but some background on your project might help you get the answers your seeking

It is what it says. Just looking for rotors, calipers, and brake pads. Im not looking to big brake. My calipers are sticking bad. So she's sitting till I find the right parts. Can the original caliper be rebuilt? And what is all this talk about reds and greens? I read a little but im still wondering. Are these good pads for all around? Thanks.

It is what it says. Just looking for rotors, calipers, and brake pads. Im not looking to big brake. My calipers are sticking bad. So she's sitting till I find the right parts. Can the original caliper be rebuilt? And what is all this talk about reds and greens? I read a little but im still wondering. Are these good pads for all around? Thanks.

calipers at the moment are hard to find from dodge, one side I think the left is backordered, an also dodge has went up on calipers also from what we used to buy them for, but they are easily rebuildable, new pistons an seals an your good to go most of the time

red an greens are ebc brake pads, reds are a harder compount less dust, greens about like oem, little less dust,

ebc, centric and a few others are the popular brands of pads

If you need any help or advice bud, give me a hollar tomorrow, maybe I can forward you in a good direction and get you back on the road

might want to check with Patrick/Dragon @ Avondale, vendor here, to see if Dodge offers rebuilt units

i got all new seals & pistons for the rears, so they should be avilible for the fronts.

Thanks tony. Ill do that for sure. What I've seen is powerstop rotors front and rear premiums for six bills. Drilled/slotted/ coated. As far as brakes, im down with what everyone says on the reds and greens. Just need caliper decisions. Ill hit you up for sure. Thanks everybody. Keep the opinions coming.

my opinion is that drilled rotors for these trucks is unnecessary...

and it's too much weight... slotted is better, though, having had both those and oems...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back