05 Reg Cab For Sale (955 miles)

VinViper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is with much regret, that I put my baby up for sale. :( It is an 05 silver reg cab with 955 miles. Immaculate condition, always garage kept. Never even driven in the rain. Mods include, Manaflow exhaust, X-metal mids, Mopar performance PCM, K&N cai, new grill inserts with SRT badge, 06 style SRT badges, soft tonneau cover, Rapter shift lite, viper floormats. Warranty through Nov. 09. As I mentioned in an earlier thread we're having some financial problems that I'd rather not go into that causes the sell. Bottom line price is $32,000 So if anyone is looking for an almost new 05 reg cab (with mods) send them my way, Thanx guys.
IMG_0821.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful rig bro... Sorry you are selling... Good luck... Whoever gets it looks like they are getting some deal.

And less miles than Joemags :dontknow: :D

Thanks guys. It kills me to sell it but you gotta due what ya gotta do! I'm hoping for a quick sale thats why I priced it the lowest I could go. It's probably got a hundred coats of wax on it, hell I didn't even drive it in love bug season. lol

sorry you have to sell... :( Perhaps that crazy italian Atilla:D changes his mind about yellow and for sure ... his GF's would picture better on gray ! :star:
Man , if i where surching...you know , pitty of import taxes , for 32K they were fighting over here for your car ...bought mine in Belgium for 58K and that was already a good deal !:confused: :rock:

Last edited:
PM outnumbered. I think he has a friend trying to locate a new Ram SRT-10. This is a killer deal.

Roz-SRT said:
PM outnumbered. I think he has a friend trying to locate a new Ram SRT-10. This is a killer deal.

Dang, I thought I had a killer deal on mine :(

hope you sell yours VinViper, that silver color looks reeeealll nice!!!

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Dang, I thought I had a killer deal on mine :(

hope you sell yours VinViper, that silver color looks reeeealll nice!!!

with the paxton , your deal is as much a killer :star: :star: :star:

Argh!!!:mad: If gas was still < $2/gallon I would have no problem with owning TWO V-10's, one of which would be my Daily Driver.

Sorry you have to sell, but Good Luck!:beer:

You'll sell it ASAP at that great price! Let me know if you want to get rid of any of your aftermarket stuff... you probably won't get any extra dough for it if you leave it on the truck :)

TREKER said:
Beautiful rig bro... Sorry you are selling... Good luck... Whoever gets it looks like they are getting some deal.

And less miles than Joemags :dontknow: :D
you beat me too it Scott wuz gonna say it reminded me of joe Mags truck

Which one do you guys think I'll have better luck on listing it with, FleaBay or the Autotrader? I noticed everybody on fleabay is trying to steal stuff, alot of reserves never met. :dontknow:

VinViper said:
Thanks guys. It kills me to sell it but you gotta due what ya gotta do! I'm hoping for a quick sale thats why I priced it the lowest I could go. It's probably got a hundred coats of wax on it, hell I didn't even drive it in love bug season. lol
You will always be my hero, VinViper! Garaged, waxed, really low miles!. OH.... I think I just had an accident in my shorts!:p :D

joemags54 said:
You will always be my hero, VinViper! Garaged, waxed, really low miles!. OH.... I think I just had an accident in my shorts!:p :D
LMFAO... your the man Joe mags!

:posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back