05 Resonators

mine was chunked at the muffler shop, i reckon i should have kept it, didnt think anyone would want it

I should have an extra set of stock mids, will check my my shop on monday:idea:

Thanks but I only need the resonators on the tail-pipe section behind the muffler.Trying to get it slightly quieter.Yes,really ! Actually trying to get the cackle and popping on decel out.

I should just buy the B&B system but don't have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$.:(

eddie102870 said:
mine was chunked at the muffler shop, i reckon i should have kept it, didnt think anyone would want it

Same here,and I also threw away the one set of cats I deleted !!!:dontknow:

sorry haven't had money to upgrade exhaust yet when i do i will be removing that resonator just haven't done it yet :(

The resonator was one of the first things I removed when I did my Dual Duals !!!:rock:

v8eater said:
The resonators won't kill or calm any backrapping. Consider an "H" or "X" pipe crossover to mellow it down... but why?:dontknow: :p :p :p

I have an "H" pipe cross-over that helped a LOT.Catless with stock muffler is wicked sounding(without the cross-over),but too loud for the sound police. I love to experiment,so I want to see what the sound is like with the resonators,no cats,stock muffler.Later I will swap in a MagnaFlow muffler and see how that sounds.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back