05 Silver QC 22,000 obo

chrisguidry04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSCF0544.jpg

Let me know if interested.

Would be all over this if my loan could do private party.

If anyone knows of anybody who has a black single cab Dakota R/T I'm willing to take partial trade.

Man I hop it's ok but your pictures were driving me crazy! I wanted to see the stance of the truck better..
5757d73f.jpg

6b80cb45.jpg

4b3191b9.jpg

Damn, that makes me really wish I had a Dakota R/T around or even just $22k. Sucks to see you have to sell though man. What year Dakota are you looking for bro?

well I have some bad news (for me)...and good news if someone wants a project truck...

Seems my valve train is making some knocking noise so if anyone is looking for a truck to build...I'll let it go for 16k....I have a feeling if I have to rebuild it I'll keep it because it doesnt seem to want to leave...

chrisguidry04 said:
well I have some bad news (for me)...and good news if someone wants a project truck...

Seems my valve train is making some knocking noise so if anyone is looking for a truck to build...I'll let it go for 16k....I have a feeling if I have to rebuild it I'll keep it because it doesnt seem to want to leave...

DAMN IT!!!:banghead: :banghead: I hate that for ya man:( I would love to have a QC for a DD someday..

Me too..but I have to build a house first and this isnt helping...I'll just have t put my dreams aside for a while...It's definately a steal for some looking to build one..probably just needs a valve job because im sure the clogged cats did some damage...

chrisguidry04 said:

BUMP.............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back