05 silver QC FOR SALE

It's running a VEC3 right?

What does it shift at?

Will it run a 11.9? :)

Would a SCT help it, would a 400 HP tune for a young lady driver be fesable? :)

bigike said:
It's running a VEC3 right?

What does it shift at?

Will it run a 11.9? :)

Would a SCT help it, would a 400 HP tune for a young lady driver be fesable? :)
yes its running a vec3, have ran it on a 1/4 but once and that was on street tires. good talking to you this morning. ill get some interior pics up tonight.

i few that got moved from photobucket
apillar.jpg

insidedriverdoor.jpg

driverseat.jpg

backseat.jpg

I'M HOME AND TOMMORROW I'M OFF THE BANK OF AMERICA AND WELLS FARGO TO BEG FOR SOME MONEY

I figure I've had 3 car loans through BOA 2 are paid in full as of this month with no late fee's and at wells fargo I've got the house mortage with no late payments........ One of them ought to cough 30 G's.........bitches best have my money, no'wa i meen! :)

when you get it you got to change the sig bro. ali will deserve a reprieve...lol

Eddie call me I'm at my dealership need the vin, mileage and all that jazz.........

832-226-6088!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a hold of ike. was in a meeting. been busy round here. hopefully he will get to take my baby home shortly. im gonna miss her i know. but a new project is at hand. probably go with different color scheme aint no tellin what this one will turn out like.:D

I thought Eddie would have come back with SHOW ME THE MONEY, SHOW ME THE MONEY! :)

Guys this is almost done!!!!!!!!!! Chrsyler wanted 18% 2000 down, wells fargo 15% 2000 down..............BANK OF FLIPPIN AMERICA 8.6% 0 DOWN 680 PER MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a pretty lil girl........i'm so prety...o so pretty, i'm pretty and witty and wild........... :)

YEEEHAWWWWWW!

Watch B of A. They will F you in any oriface you leave open. Look for big fees in the contract and pre payment penalties, etc. If you care, you can ask each lender to calculate how much you will pay after the loan is paid off if you make every payment on time. Many times, the loan that looks most appealing is the one that will cost you an extra $5,000 or more over the whole term of the payments. I know many people aren't like me and don't care what they pay after 60 payments but I always look at the total cash out of my pocket to determine which deal to do. Glad to hear you guys are about to get what they want for Christmas.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back