05 silver QC w/paxton

areuv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To any&all interested members, I am debating with the idea of selling/trading my truck, I don't have an asking price as I want to see if there is even any interest, I'm not listing it anywhere else, but for the right price or the right trade I would consider all realistic offers, I know what $ I have into the truck, I know you lose $ on mods, but I have alot of time and effort in this truck, it just turned 1900 on the OD and was never really driven that hard, never down a 1/4,never street raced. The truck just had the Paxton installed and dynoed at 620rwhp with a conservative tune, I am gonna run it on a different dyno this week, there is a possible issue with (I think the split second) but this is on the guy who installed Paxton and will corrected, I will consider interesting trades, not for a different srt10 or a trade down, would only want to trade up, truck & $ for like a CLS 500 or similar, anyone interested please PM me; details as followed 05 silver QC, 1900 miles, polished Paxton & all inlet pipes +powdercoating, stainless braided lines from heat exchanger to charge cooler, msd wires, polished & powdercoated intake, DC blower flash,170 t, B&B system from oem manifolds back: mids no cats + catback, Boomer's drop kit&shocks, cal vu mirrors w/sanded & painted door handles, HID lights, smoked tails&3rd brake, 3 gauge pillar w/srt boast & fuel pressure + original srt oil temp, all emblems shaved, srt logo on all calipers, front windows tinted to match, no paint work other than handles&mirrors and I have the orignal mirrors&handles, plus some other little stuff I can't remember, I will post some pics and can e-mail some more, honestly if I lived on the west coast or had better access to Boomer or DC I wouldn't be posting this, this truck can easily be tweaked close to 700hp by DC performance, thank you all. Asher

Last edited:
no it has not had the tranny upgraded yet, as I was just gonna wait till it started to act up, Hey Mike truck of the month? doesn't this truck remind you of a past truck of the month, maybe just one little difference on the back of the tonneu cover, I mean I was always planning on powder coating my wheels black, Mike why don't you just buy it, don't you need a spare truck

areuv said:
no it has not had the tranny upgraded yet, as I was just gonna wait till it started to act up, Hey Mike truck of the month? doesn't this truck remind you of a past truck of the month, maybe just one little difference on the back of the tonneu cover, I mean I was always planning on powder coating my wheels black, Mike why don't you just buy it, don't you need a spare truck

A spare truck....?....yeah that is just what I need.....:D ....man the ride is beautiful...B&B exhaust and all.....:D

yes sir ; oem manifolds, mids no cats, cat back, sound fimilar, just take the wing off and it will be perfect for you when you have your motor built:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back