05 silver QC

Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listing my QC even though I don't really want to sell it. If I get what I want I will sell it but no hurry. Just listing it here to get the word out. Going to buy a used srt 8 and an older half ton, to pull a trailer, if it sells. Just copying and pasting my cheesy kijiji ad.:)

I hate to sell her but my wife wants a trailer. The truck is in MINT condition and the engine bay is 1 of a kind. Truck has all the options. Power sun roof, CD/Nav/sat radio/. Lots of upgrades.

Entire JMB performance Engine bay powder coating, Cold air intake, engine bay dress up kit and battery relocate kit. Also replaced washer jugs and rad jug with custom billet powder coated ones. http://www.jmbperformance.com/store/

JTS Venom performance plug wires, Caltracs, rear drop shackles, BBK throttle body and lifetime warranty oil cooler lines.http://www.jtsvp.com/

Roe Racing SCT tuner with 3 tunes.
Re-badge with 2006 badges.
Rear cat delete and tail gate lock.
Also just upgraded the mopar kicker upgrade kick for the speakers. This replaced the 2 front tweeters and the 4 door speakers.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=10413

This truck comes with everything you would want to buy to upgrade it visually.

Has never seen snow and never gets driven in the rain unless I get caught. Garage kept and oil changed every 3000 miles.

Transmission just got a service, including Flush, and the mechanic said it was in perfect shape. Not even a particle on the magnets. Tires are also almost Brand new. Lots of Tread left.

32000 Canadian and has 33000 miles.

Nice truck!!...have you thought about keeping the truck and selling the wife??...:dontknow: .............;) ...........if so, post pictures...

A few more pics.

Attachments

• ARP.jpg
    ARP.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Re-badge.jpg
    Re-badge.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3282 (2).jpg
    IMG_3282 (2).jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 52
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 66
great truck bro, dont know the exchnage rate so what is it in US? If I didnt buy my truck already I would defiently consider your if the price is right! How much you selling the DR's for?

WOW! I can't believe you Todd that you are trying to sell your 10 already! You gotta keep it,this is going to be a fun summer!!

Changed the badges to the 06's. (the 2 pictures are about a year apart haha) The drag radials will go to yellow venom if he still wants them and hasn't found any yet.

Exo said:
Changed the badges to the 06's. (the 2 pictures are about a year apart haha) The drag radials will go to yellow venom if he still wants them and hasn't found any yet.

I will give you a ring on the drag radials Toddd!:rock:

Exo said:

ok jsut let me know if he doesnt!

Troy's QC SRT said:
great truck bro, dont know the exchnage rate so what is it in US? If I didnt buy my truck already I would defiently consider your if the price is right! How much you selling the DR's for?

That,s $31,329 US.

Should give autotrader.ca a search under edmonton or calgary alberta. . The market up here is no where near as bad as down there and these trucks usually sell quite well.

Exo said:
Should give autotrader.ca a search under edmonton or calgary alberta. . The market up here is no where near as bad as down there and these trucks usually sell quite well.
Except for the guys with US trucks driving the price down. But 30k is fair up here with the mods you have.
If you ever want to sell your cai i would take it:D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back