05 SRT-10 QC for sale. 6400 miles

Get Bit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to make some room for 2 more vehicles soon, I have a S/C Vette coming plus I'm on the list for the new Challenger. :dontknow: so I need to move one of them. Plus I need to upgrade my DD 4x4 to one that has 4 doors.

Before I trade it in, I wanted to throw it out to the board. It is an 05 with about 6400 miles, Mods are in my sig, it is in perfect shape, has Nav, although no sunroof. It has 0 issues. Oil changed every 2K miles. It also has a transferable 7/70 warranty that I bought through woodhouse for some extra coverage.

On trade here I can get 29,600 from it on a similar equipt ram 4x4.

I can sell the DC stage II but I do not feel like swapping out the exhaust. If someone wants the Magnaflow bad enough maybe we can work something out. The mods were all done at the same time and have 4K miles on them.

Truck is located in CO. I hate to see it go, it just gets driven the least and we could use another QC with 4wd.

You can PM or e-mail me directly if you would like. [email protected]

I would like to get around 31K but I understand the market is soft on these trucks. I will entertain all offers. Here are a couple pictures. I can get more as needed.

SRT-101.jpg

SRT-102.jpg

Floor said:
good luck with your sale my friend. Someone will have a good deal on this...

Thanks! I think it will make someone happy.

Black1 said:
$29+K is a killer trad-in price actually..... I'm pretty surprised. :dontknow: Most I've heard was $25k. :(

It's not bad, they just sold one 1 week ago and the salesperson said they sold it for 32K and it had 15K miles with no mods.

wesman said:
Interested in the exhaust if you will sell/ship it.

--wes

Yes, I will, I've had several e-mails about the mods, including the exhaust, here is the post in my other F/S thread.

I will take 350.00 obo for the exhaust, + 1/2 of the shipping. It will be bulky, but I can box it up. I will just need some time to get it on the lift to remove it. Could be a week or 2.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

I can personally say this truck is super clean and always kept that way.

Good luck on the sale!

Pay for an ad in Autotrader (mag and online). I sold my '05 QC with 7,000 miles to a Dodge dealer in Texas for like $300 less than I paid for it new! I just got a call out of the blue and 30 minutes later my loan with Chrysler Financial was paid!

Get Bit said:
Yes, I will, I've had several e-mails about the mods, including the exhaust, here is the post in my other F/S thread.

I will take 350.00 obo for the exhaust, + 1/2 of the shipping. It will be bulky, but I can box it up. I will just need some time to get it on the lift to remove it. Could be a week or 2.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

I emailed you....thanks!

--wes

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I can personally say this truck is super clean and always kept that way.

Good luck on the sale!

Thanks Chuck, hoping I can sell it to another member instead of trading it in.

TTT :bebored:

Chingon said:
Pay for an ad in Autotrader (mag and online). I sold my '05 QC with 7,000 miles to a Dodge dealer in Texas for like $300 less than I paid for it new! I just got a call out of the blue and 30 minutes later my loan with Chrysler Financial was paid!
When did you do this? and how much did you pay for it?

I sold mine through Auto trader as well. I think my ad was $80.00 and it was put in several other places with that cost. Took me a little over a month to get rid of it. I was able to sell it for what I paid for it, lost money on the mods though. Oh well.

Bump for a clean SRT-10. Needs nothing, just a new garage. I have had 3 e-mails about it, 2 of the 3 are going to try and get financing through a bank which can take forever.

If you need financing, try capital one auto finance. I will use them if I want to move fast on a vehicle as I can get a blank check from them in 2 days. Then pay it off after I get the $$ moved over.

They have good rates and you can re-fi to better rates soon after the purchase. My last 3 cars this year I've used them and get the approval via e-mail in less than 10 minutes.

BUMP!

BUMP! I will entertain offers on this truck, will trade her in soon if I dont hear back from the others who are working on financing.

How about 29K also comes with a transferrable 7/70 mfg warranty :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back