05 SRT-10 QC for sale. 6400 miles

Well, I think I'm having a change of heart with selling the truck. Although I have a 70 Cuda, 99 GTS, 911 Turbo and another S/C'd ZO6 coming next week, I really have no reason to sell the truck other than the lack of space and I have the taken care of this point. So, she is going to stay put for a few months until I figure out what I want to do.. Thanks for the inquiries about it. If something changes I will post it up again.

Thanks!

Get Bit said:
Well, I think I'm having a change of heart with selling the truck. Although I have a 70 Cuda, 99 GTS, 911 Turbo and another S/C'd ZO6 coming next week, I really have no reason to sell the truck other than the lack of space and I have the taken care of this point. So, she is going to stay put for a few months until I figure out what I want to do.. Thanks for the inquiries about it. If something changes I will post it up again.

Thanks!

Surprised you didnt sell with such a great deal......but glad to hear you are keeping it..:)

TNVIPER said:
Surprised you didnt sell with such a great deal......but glad to hear you are keeping it..:)

Me too. I know it is not the best time of year to sell this type of vehicle or any vehicle at this point. It is a great truck, perfect showroom condition, there was really no reason to get rid of it other than it does not get driven much. This spring once the weather clears here in CO I just need to start getting it out more. It puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it. With as rare as they are around here, it is something I should hang on to for awhile.

Who knows though. I get bored easily, hence I've had 35+ cars in the last 10 years.. :dontknow:

So is the missus mad now? Because the vehicles take up more space than the house:D

Glad to hear you are keeping it for now.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
So is the missus mad now? Because the vehicles take up more space than the house:D

Glad to hear you are keeping it for now.

No, and actually, she is the one who talked me out of it over dinner last night. She is happy as long as her new Denali has it's place in the heated garage.

;)

Glad to hear that. Gotta love a woman that can put up with all our car stuff.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Glad to hear that. Gotta love a woman that can put up with all our car stuff.

Yes, and you should be happy as-well. Come this next summer I'm going to show up at the track and beat you like a rented mule, just like I did this year, beeoootch.

:bootyshake:

:D

Not much I can say to that. I better go buy some more mods before we race again:burnout: :rock:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Not much I can say to that. I better go buy some more mods before we race again:burnout: :rock:

Or let your Wife drive it. :dontknow: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back