05 SRT

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really want to do it but have been tossing around the idea of letting the truck go being it is a garage queen and winter is upon us here in PA again and I refuse to ever drive the truck in any kind of weather including rain. What do you boys think a good selling price would be if I were to decide to sell. She is black, bone stock, has every option you could get on the 05 including the side air bags. 20,500 miles on her. opinions welcome.;)

I found a 2008 srt chrysler 300 still on a dealers lot. It is discounted down to 33K from a sticker of 48K. If I trade my 2005 QC with 31k miles They will give me 19K trade fro a difference of $14,000.

I have seen many listed for at least 24,000 with that many miles I would at least start there and see what happens. If possible do not trade it they will rape you

unionmanofsteel said:
I have seen many listed for at least 24,000 with that many miles I would at least start there and see what happens. If possible do not trade it they will rape you
No way I will trade it, I was hoping for 23-24K if I did decide to sell private party,no way I would take any less. I will decide in the next couple weeks..I hate to let my obsession go though. Will have nothing to stare at all winter in the garage other than the boat:dontknow: Just isn't practical right now for me having 2 little one's..All my extra cash goes to daycare and diapers not to mention the truck sits for 6 months out of the year in the garage.

viperhauler said:
need a bigger pic of your avatar:D

sell it....if you can't enjoy it, there's no sense in keeping it...
there you go wanting pics of men again:confused:

do yourself a finacial statement bud, and let the outcome tell you what to do, if its financially ok to keep, and you really want to , then keep it, but if the money comes out......................................sell it

$23-$24K RC, $24-$25 QC retail sale. Put it up for sale on Autotrader. It will sell.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back