****05 SRT10 Factory Amp****

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****05 SRT10 Factory Amp****

Anyone upgrade there factory stereo and no longer need there factory amp?
Im looking to buy one for cheap because as many know i have a 03 ram SPORT
with a srt10 engine swap and i just swapped out my dash harness to all 05
srt10 spec wiring and the plug for my factory amp is different. I know i
can just rewire the plug and use my Sport Amp but id rather pick up a SRT
spec one thats just plug and play since im gradually changing EVERYTHING
on this truck to SRT.

Saw the entire setup for an RC on ebay last weekend. Can't get to ebay at work(blocked) or I would give you the link (if I could find it again)

Saw the entire setup for an RC on ebay last weekend. Can't get to ebay at work(blocked) or I would give you the link (if I could find it again)

I look around on there. Tryin to do this cheap since funds are a little tight right now and i already have everything else

do u need the one thats in the dash???

Yes the one in the dash.

I'll keep my eyes open

X2builders may have one, but their prices are rediculous

I'll keep my eyes open

X2builders may have one, but their prices are rediculous

yeah i stopped dealing with those gooons! Everytime i ask for a price it takes a week to reply and they usually say they dont even have it or like you said there price is rediculous. I use Don Scharf Auto in Wisconsin a lot now accually. If you ever need anything give Paul a call over there and tell him your friends with Justin from Cali. Hes prices are AMAZING and product is always in GREAT shape. Ive spent 2 grand with him in the past few months and im VERY satisfied

if you have the factory deck it should work....i just dont know where the control box is to take it out...

if you have the factory deck it should work....i just dont know where the control box is to take it out...

yeah i have a feeling the bluetooth is part of the stock stereo. My stereo isnt the rb1 or whatever comes in the SRT10s. I got the normal cd player that doesnt have navi or a digital screen. What do you want for the stock amp?

Ok guys so before i changed my dash harness my stereo worked perfect. When i changed the dash harness the plug for the factory amp was different. SRT2SLOW gave me a good deal on a OEM amp with the right plug. Plugged it in and there is still no sound coming from the speakers, but the stereo is turned on and shows that its playing....Could the amp be bad? Any ideas gents....

Both amps

I have both amps for an 04 srt-10 ram (new unopened ) P/N 05029605AC,box is dated 08/08/06-- 0519197AA, box is dated 05-01-06, you can still get them from your local dodge dealer but if your interested let me know,Make me an offer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back