05 srt10 for sale

His truck is on the registry and posting up the registry info may get some more looks .. it does need more info as is on the thread

It was 50 to be able to pm but I'm hoping one of the fearless leaders will fix this

I hope @Shaggy gets Jeffey's powers back on track soon. I mean geeeezus the guys been here almost twenty years!!!

It was 50 to be able to pm but I'm hoping one of the fearless leaders will fix this

I hope @Shaggy gets Jeffey's powers back on track soon. I mean geeeezus the guys been here almost twenty years!!!
I agree with that 100% .. no idea what happend

It only took about five years to get mine fixed! I'm sure his truck will be long gone by then!!
Heck it may already have been gone with that price .. someone might have decided to buy it and part it out … that has been done a few times

Heck it may already have been gone with that price .. someone might have decided to buy it and part it out … that has been done a few times
Okay, so maybe the helpful moderator is trying to save OGViper from giving his girl away!! Move thread to forum where OP has no privileges hahahaha

That could work!

I think it's called the ignore feature!
My god parent was a United pilot and retired after 33 years .. he was on very short time when pilots went on strike and he decided not to .. The snubbed him , even very good friends all those years and no longer friends … that’s the mentality of idiot puppets . I beleive it happened around 6 months left to retire ..

Okay, so maybe the helpful moderator is trying to save OGViper from giving his girl away!! Move thread to forum where OP has no privileges hahahaha

That could work!
Hahaha ,, then he would have just closed the thread or deleted the thread hahaha

Nahhhh that would be to obvious and to much censorship!

Once OG gets his privileges he will definitely need to start anew thread or get a moderator to prune this one!
Yeap .. I think so

Hey I'm able to update now that it got moved again! The reason for the low price is the front fender liners need replaced due to it being lowered. And missing the factory sub, that 1 kinda sucks. Those are the main things. There's a couple more small items if anyone might be interested I'm an open book lol.

Hey I'm able to update now that it got moved again! The reason for the low price is the front fender liners need replaced due to it being lowered. And missing the factory sub, that 1 kinda sucks. Those are the main things. There's a couple more small items if anyone might be interested I'm an open book lol.
Hey! Welcome back to your thread!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back