05 srt10 for sale

Placed my first order from rock auto. Coolant overflow reservoir. I was going to get a fancy one but plastic will work for now. Price will go up if/when I order suspension...
What happened to the factory overflow reservoir ? They are big and bulky ,, but I prefer it mostly stock . I also keep all stock parts that get replaced .. which aren’t many .

How and what parts were used to lower the truck ? What suspension parts if and when will you be using ? Raising the truck back up to stock ?
I used the lowering shackles in the rear to drop the rear more even with the front .. I think they were around 89$ from Stinker jtsvp .. installed them in my driveway in about an hour .. they also have grease fittings . To me the QC’s don’t look right when lowered to much so I’m satisfied with the shackles results .. was one of my first mods years ago . Debadging was a must since It don’t like the RAM or the Ram grill badge ( it’s still on the truck and want the Fang badge that fits right ) . I consider the trucks a SRT and the Ram just makes me feel it’s a Hemi hahaha !
image.jpg

What happened to the factory overflow reservoir ? They are big and bulky ,, but I prefer it mostly stock . I also keep all stock parts that get replaced .. which aren’t many .
I'm not sure has a small crack on the top of it. I really want to get a smaller metal one and powdercoat it black to match the intake.

How and what parts were used to lower the truck ? What suspension parts if and when will you be using ? Raising the truck back up to stock ?
I used the lowering shackles in the rear to drop the rear more even with the front .. I think they were around 89$ from Stinker jtsvp .. installed them in my driveway in about an hour .. they also have grease fittings . To me the QC’s don’t look right when lowered to much so I’m satisfied with the shackles results .. was one of my first mods years ago . Debadging was a must since It don’t like the RAM or the Ram grill badge ( it’s still on the truck and want the Fang badge that fits right ) . I consider the trucks a SRT and the Ram just makes me feel it’s a Hemi hahaha !
View attachment 66200
I like it debadged! And the height is good. If you feel like it's a hemi just floor it!!!

What's that chrome trim piece down the side??? Mine doesn't have that!!

Stock parts are worth keeping for sure if they are SRT specific! They don't make them any more lol

We know that legal tint ,,, Right Ociffer .. it just looks darker because it’s a reflection off the sweet Black paint job :cool:
Uhh huhh, all black paint jobs are sweet maa'm - just need ya to sign riiiiiight heeeeere :oops::rolleyes:

I like it debadged! And the height is good. If you feel like it's a hemi just floor it!!!
Oh I floor it here and there .. IT AINT NO HEMI ! haha

That set up looks better than the K&N set up on mine .. what make is that one ?
Air box catch can and intake from jmb performance. Intake tube is powder coated gloss black with metallic. Doesn't show well in photo but it's got some depth and sparkle in it ✨

I really like the RAM removed on the side after looking at it again! I didn't realize how overpowering those three little letters are. SRT should be the focal point

I think i remember the method was heating it up and thread or thin nylon?

I think i remember the method was heating it up and thread or thin nylon?
Yes ,a hair drier or heat gun and dental floss or kite string ,then clean up residual 2 sided tape and glue using WD-40 .. i didn’t use heat on mine was worried about doing damage tot he paint !

Yes ,a hair drier or heat gun and dental floss or kite string ,then clean up residual 2 sided tape and glue using WD-40 .. i didn’t use heat on mine was worried about doing damage tot he paint !
Thanks!! I'll never do it lol but it's good to know how incase I have a rebellious moment!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back