05 srt10 for sale

How and what parts were used to lower the truck ? What suspension parts if and when will you be using ? Raising the truck back up to stock ?
I used the lowering shackles in the rear to drop the rear more even with the front .. I think they were around 89$ from Stinker jtsvp .. installed them in my driveway in about an hour .. they also have grease fittings . To me the QC’s don’t look right when lowered to much so I’m satisfied with the shackles results .. was one of my first mods years ago . Debadging was a must since It don’t like the RAM or the Ram grill badge ( it’s still on the truck and want the Fang badge that fits right ) . I consider the trucks a SRT and the Ram just makes me feel it’s a Hemi hahaha !
View attachment 66200
Seems to be a 2 4 drop kit on mine. Blocks in the back. Not exactly sure about front, I think just springs. I'd like stinkers 1 2 kit but it's just not in my budget...

Hahahaha , Wifey you look so cute on a bad hair day hahaha
Awwwwe shucks! :blush:

pro tip: Roll down the windows and stick head out! :cool::p

Or open sunroof and stand up!!

Awwwwe shucks! :blush:

pro tip: Roll down the windows and stick head out! :cool::p

Or open sunroof and stand up!!
That’s the ultimate blow drier .. the 10 at 150 mph lol

Just beautiful! That looks like it foamed up nice and worked well! Good deal - she's ready for a weekend on the town hahahaha

What tires do you run? They have a nice look

i forgot to ask What body wash goes in that sprayer

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back