'05 SRT10 RC Black

gregalc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my Regular Cab 10. 17k miles. Has a clean and clear 1 owner title. Has been in rain 3 times in its life (on the way to or from a car show twice) and has never been in salt/snow. Truck is in great shape with only a few gravel chips on the front bumper, and has been stored in my garage since the day i brought it home. I am firm at $24k. PM, Call or text 606-205-8561. Truck is located in Pikeville, KY.
Mods include:

Belanger Long Tube Headers
High Flow Front Cats with Rear Cat Delete.
Magnaflow Tru-X Muffler
Volant CAI with Scoop
SCT Tuner with canned tune by Unleashed Tuning

Other misc. accessories include:
LED Interior Lighting
Gaylord Hard Bed Cover with Remote and Spoiler Remounted
Brand NEW Toyo tires (Less than 300 miles)
Lloyd custom mats
Dodge Stainless door entry kick plates

Library Slideshow by gregalc1 | Photobucket
IMG_0998_zpsh5teievf.jpg

That didn't take long. I think you had it priced VERY fair!;) Some guys IMHO think these trucks are worth gold. :rofl:

That didn't take long. I think you had it priced VERY fair!;) Some guys IMHO think these trucks are worth gold. :rofl:

Thanks man, still not fully come to terms with it yet :dontknow:, but at least its in good hands. I couldn't have asked for nicer couple to buy it...

Hey this is Frank, new to the forum and the srt-10 world. I'm the guy who bought this truck and drove it to its new home in Ma. Greg was a stand up guy and took very good care of this truck. Well worth the money. Truck will be garaged and will never see salt, in fact I'm keeping my Chevy so the srt may never see rain either.

Hey this is Frank, new to the forum and the srt-10 world. I'm the guy who bought this truck and drove it to its new home in Ma. Greg was a stand up guy and took very good care of this truck. Well worth the money. Truck will be garaged and will never see salt, in fact I'm keeping my Chevy so the srt may never see rain either.

That is great to hear! Congrats and welcome to the VTCoA!

Thanks Frank, glad to see it went to a good home and you found your way to the forum-lot of good people with good advice on here. Glad you like the truck man, just be sure to keep us posted on the mods your planning in the future ;)

Back