06 Badges

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks, question about the 06 badges....

Are they flat and one piece? Reason I ask is the 04 badges are a PITA to clean around, if the 06 is one piece without any paint showing in the center that sounds like a lot easier task to keep water spots out of. My local dealer doesn't have an 06 on the lot so I can't go check. Thanks

I think the 06 is one piece, but pm Dragon he can get you a deal on them that cant be beat, and give ya all the info ya need, but I think they are one :D

Silverback said:
Just remove them. It looks much cleaner and if they think it's a HEMI, so much the better.:)
Thats what i'm talkin bout.

J.R.

harrisb said:
Hey Folks, question about the 06 badges....

Are they flat and one piece? Reason I ask is the 04 badges are a PITA to clean around, if the 06 is one piece without any paint showing in the center that sounds like a lot easier task to keep water spots out of. My local dealer doesn't have an 06 on the lot so I can't go check. Thanks

'06 badges are (1) piece. Yes, they are very easy to clean around.

I have an 2006 and the badges are 1 peice and are defently alot cleaner looking then the after though SRT10 badges on 04-05's...

Thanks folks, now the debate for me will be to debadge or go with the 06's, decisions, decisions

you could always go badgeless and see how it looks. then if you dont like it then put the 06 badges on there.

TOOK MY BADGES OFF MY O5 BEFORE IT LEFT THE LOT.
PUT A 06 BADGE ON BACK, JUST IN CASE THE KNUCKLEHEADS
DON KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MESSING WITH!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back