06 Borla/Mopar catback

alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started the spring cleaning...I have a new Borla/Mopar catback for an 06 RC or QC. $800 shipped.

Free delivery to anyone that buys this and is attending the PCB GTG ;) as long as ur willing to wait til then for it...(and pending approval from sir Alexspop) ;)

Someones going to be out in the parking lot at PCB one night installing this. :p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
gonna cost you a beer you bitch , cuz I know who you are lookin at:D
That's it? You're cheap. Shit I'll get you a six pack. Can you do it wearing some hot pink boy shorts?:elefant:

gonna cost you a beer you bitch , cuz I know who you are lookin at:D

I already told him to tell the wife he got it from you.:D

dammit donnie, you trying to get me killed? LOLOLOL:aetsch:
He sure did tell me that. And you know Joy will believe it. I'll make sure Cody gives it me right in fornt of you and her in Panama. :D

dammit donnie, you trying to get me killed? LOLOLOL:aetsch:

It did come from you in a roundabout way.:D :aetsch: :aetsch:

Steve

I should be hooking up with Cody tomorrow. I'll let you know after....late though, tomorrow is track night.

alexspop said:
I started the spring cleaning...I have a new Borla/Mopar catback for an 06 RC or QC. $800 shipped.
Any other items that will be spring cleaned?
I am in search of a passanger side battery box and the ram's head emblem from the front grill of an 06.
Cheers
Robert

alexspop said:
Steve

I should be hooking up with Cody tomorrow. I'll let you know after....late though, tomorrow is track night.
Thanks Donnie. And yes, they came from Stinker.:D

SOLD!! It is on the way south Steve.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back