alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some more parts to clear out.

1 pair of used OEM 06 headlights in excellent condition - $75

1 never used raptor shift light, black housing/red LEDs - $75

1 new in the box Borla/Mopar catback for 06 RC/QC - $750

4 Argent Silver OEM rims, 1 rim has some slight curb rash. These would be good candidates for Perma Star. - $800 (it will be a few days before I can post pics...I still need to get the tires dismounted)

All prices are shipped to the lower 48 except the wheels. I would really prefer a local pick-up on these, but will ship if you are willing to pay the shipping costs.

would be willing to seperate the rims? I need one and i can take the one with the rash.

also will you sell the shift light for 75 shipped?

FerrariTruck said:
would be willing to seperate the rims? I need one and i can take the one with the rash.

also will you sell the shift light for 75 shipped?

Yep..that is shipped for the light. I'll wait and see if there are others looking for single wheels before separating...but it is a possibilty.

alexspop said:
Yep..that is shipped for the light. I'll wait and see if there are others looking for single wheels before separating...but it is a possibilty.

alright sounds good, put me down for the light and lets see if others speak up on the rims.

BTW are the rims painted silver or powdercoated?

FerrariTruck said:
alright sounds good, put me down for the light and lets see if others speak up on the rims.

BTW are the rims painted silver or powdercoated?

The rims are factory powder coated silver. The light is yours...thanks.

Argent Silver OEM Rims

alexspop said:

I will take one of the good rim. That's two spoken for. We need two more to step up.:D

Rudolph

guyrobert said:
Are these the rims that are stock for the night runners?

These are not the Nightrunner rims. They are the factory silver (nonpolished) rims.

How much for the other two? I was wanting polished but I already have two oem silver ones and if the deal is good I'll get them! If he don't split them up I'll sell mine!

iamthepoolboy said:
How much for the other two? I was wanting polished but I already have two oem silver ones and if the deal is good I'll get them! If he don't split them up I'll sell mine!

How does $225 shipped for each wheel sound? That would be 2 to you, 1 for Ferrari, and 1 for Sigma.

1 pair of used OEM 06 headlights in excellent condition - $75 SOLD

1 never used raptor shift light, black housing/red LEDs - $75

1 new in the box Borla/Mopar catback for 06 RC/QC - $750

4 Argent Silver OEM rims, 1 rim has some slight curb rash. These would be good candidates for Perma Star. - $800 (it will be a few days before I can post pics...I still need to get the tires dismounted) The wheels are on hold guys. I had the tires taken off today...looks like they gouged the rims pretty good. I'll need to clean them up and have a closer look.

All prices are shipped to the lower 48 except the wheels. I would really prefer a local pick-up on these, but will ship if you are willing to pay the shipping costs.

FerrariTruck said:
how does the 275 shipped for for the shift light and the rashed rim sound

Going to hang onto the wheels for a bit, until I decide what to do with them. The light is yours if you want it.

These rims are the stock clear coat alum rims right? I'll take one if you have an extra not sold.

iamthepoolboy said:

How about you post some pics of your truck--SRT10 or not!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back