06 Inferno red reg cab for sale

hotrodjim1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moving the toys around and it time to let this one go...see the pix in my garage. Inferno Red 06 SRT 10 Reg cab build #0421. All options, 26300 miles, Stock except for a Torrie Tuned w/ K&N cold air, Nitto tires with 90% tread, lowered 2", Navigation, tented windows (legal), No dents, super clean. Its been my daily driver so I dont beat on it much, like others...with black quad cabs with 6 speeds (lol). $28K firm. 281 740 0004 call or text. It goes on Ebay next week. Located east of Houston in Deer Park. Thanks

Last edited:
Moving the toys around and it time to let this one go...see the pix in my garage. Inferno Red 06 SRT 10 Reg cab build #0421. All options, 26300 miles, Stock except for a Torrie Tuned w/ K&N cold air, Nitto tires with 90% tread, lowered 2", Navigation, tented windows (legal), No dents, super clean. Its been my daily driver so I dont beat on it much, like others...with black quad cabs with 6 speeds (lol). $28K firm. 281 740 0004 call or text. It goes on Ebay next week. Located east of Houston in Deer Park. Thanks

I drive mine daily too Jim :)
Don't beat on her, rather drive her like she begs on occasion :burnout:
Good luck with the sale a d a beautiful low mileage truck :)

DANG!!! First i miss out on your CE by a few days now you put this one up F/S as i'm going to pick up a truck tomorrow:(

GLWS!!;)

Guys this is absolutely a stunning SRT10 Viper Truck made in what most agree is the most beautiful color. For you that haven't seen Inferno Red on the 06' model, its basically a Gorgeous Candy Apple Red and pictured rarely capture the beauty of this color. Again, I've seen it in person and it was flawless from what I saw then. Glws Jim:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back