06 Paxton 1/8th mile Pass

so 12... in the 1320. That is a good mph for the time and traction issue's you've got alot of room to work with!

yeah im going to go with justins stage 3 traction kit and radials for now and see where that puts me but im doing the engine work before ill be able to race again so ill be puttin more hp and trq next time too. So That and Traction and im sure that will get me by for a while!:burnout:

It was about a 1.8 or 1.9 i couldnt find the time slip but i havent did any better than that with street tires im gonna do some radials and try to get that down!

what elevation? I was running the same time basically stock,,,youre truck sounds badd asssss

the track is I-57 dragstrip in benton, IL dont know the elevation. The deal with that time is my trucks upgraded master cylinder always broke shortly after a couple of passes so i would always get cut short for doing better times and i havent got to do a real run on a 1/4 mile just the goof off run at the nationals because i forgot my helmet before i left. Im coming down to the panama gtg im sure ill see u stick and a bunch of other people but i wont be able to race cuz of tranny. Im sure we'll all have a good time hangin out!

21 CTSRT said:
the track is I-57 dragstrip in benton, IL dont know the elevation. The deal with that time is my trucks upgraded master cylinder always broke shortly after a couple of passes so i would always get cut short for doing better times and i havent got to do a real run on a 1/4 mile just the goof off run at the nationals because i forgot my helmet before i left. Im coming down to the panama gtg im sure ill see u stick and a bunch of other people but i wont be able to race cuz of tranny. Im sure we'll all have a good time hangin out!

HEY... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A PAXTON.... I WOULD HAD LOVE TO SEE THAT PAXTON INSTALL ON YOUR 06 @ THA NATIONALS.... 06:rock:

DJ, my truck was there the whole time with the paxton at the 07 nationals. I thought u knew!! Ill be at the nats this year too ive been going since 2000 :rock: . Im sure ill c ya then if not sooner. The nats are ONLY 6 MONTHS AWAY!!!

21 CTSRT said:
DJ, my truck was there the whole time with the paxton at the 07 nationals. I thought u knew!! Ill be at the nats this year too ive been going since 2000 :rock: . Im sure ill c ya then if not sooner. The nats are ONLY 6 MONTHS AWAY!!!

MAN.. THATS MY DREAM.. A PAXTON IN MY RC....:rock:
YEAH JUST 6 MONTHS AND WE WILL BE HAVING FUN AGAIN.... YOU THINK YOU'R TRUCK WILL BE READY BY THEN????

DJCHEROKEE said:
MAN.. THATS MY DREAM.. A PAXTON IN MY RC....:rock:
YEAH JUST 6 MONTHS AND WE WILL BE HAVING FUN AGAIN.... YOU THINK YOU'R TRUCK WILL BE READY BY THEN????

Im doing the engine and should hopefully have it before the Panama gtg. By the nationals ill probably have more stuff done. I know i have to send off the tranny and do a few things between now and then but we'll just have to see! But to answer your ? Heck yeah itll be done by then!!

bigike said:
You know the SRT-10 skunk works are coming out with a 4 link and or ladder bar set up.?

BigIke has a good point...you should be in close contact with Stinker! The four-link is certainly the trick set up for FI trucks.

21 CTSRT said:
Im doing the engine and should hopefully have it before the Panama gtg. By the nationals ill probably have more stuff done. I know i have to send off the tranny and do a few things between now and then but we'll just have to see! But to answer your ? Heck yeah itll be done by then!!

AWESOME... I'M SURE YOU'R GOING TO MAKE US 06 OWNERS PROUD AT THE 08 NATS.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back