06 r/c viper

Damn

06r/cviper said:
BatonRouge La

I actually do want to get an 06, but that is just a bit far for me to just pop over and pickup. The price is right though, and you should have no problems selling.

Rick

Have you done any mods to it? And it's located in Baton Rouge Louisiana right? My bro has come around and wants one too :)

Black Metallic and NOT a "Night-Runner"? They didn't make very many of those, did they? :confused: Or was that the "plain" Black that was rare? :dontknow:

(The "Special Edition Night Runner" trucks were actually the most common '06 SRT-10's ;) )

Black1 said:
Black Metallic and NOT a "Night-Runner"? They didn't make very many of those, did they? :confused: Or was that the "plain" Black that was rare? :dontknow:

(The "Special Edition Night Runner" trucks were actually the most common '06 SRT-10's ;) )

All 06's are rare, but the flat black is only 38 i believe. I think those 05's (QC)are slower.:D
GL with the sale, damn thats cheap!

I'm heading out of town for the weekend with work :( But i'll get in touch with ya on Monday after i talk with my Brother again.

Just sold my qc so i could buy a new house. Now the wife is pregnant again so we probably wont move. Would love to replace.

06r/cviper said:
new price 28,700.

You've got to be kidding me?!?! This is your new asking price and the truck is still in your driveway?!

Great price man. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back