06 Radio Bezel

Theol55

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Radio Bezel for the 06 REC GPS Radio Set-up they might want to sell :questionmark:

I'm looking for the CF one for our trucks.

:dontknow:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Radio Bezel for the 06 REC GPS Radio Set-up they might want to sell :questionmark:

I'm looking for the CF one for our trucks.

:dontknow:

stock cd bezel from old night runner 06-08 grey with carbon looking top. $20

DFWRAMS Forums

Attachments

• stuff from attic (4).jpg
    stuff from attic (4).jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 370
Thanks, but that's for the standard RAQ radio. I need the one for the Nav unit. It has the Carbon Fiber look on the bottom half & is silver on top.

That pic is my bezel and they don't make a carbon fiber looking bottom with silver top.

I searched ebay to find a truck that had the same look but for a nav bezel and used the vin to order it from the dealer.

Ok, This should help clear it up. Mine looks like this but for the standard radio. The pics are of what I'm looking to find.
You can see the detail better in the pick of the start button

Attachments

• NAV SRT-10 Carbon Fiber Look 1.jpg
    NAV SRT-10 Carbon Fiber Look 1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,968
  • NAV SRT-10 Carbon Fiber Look 2.jpg
    NAV SRT-10 Carbon Fiber Look 2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 678
Yup, same thing my 06 had as well. Saw a few pop up on ebay awhile back.

get the last 8 of the vin that the other pics are from and order it that way.. Thats what I do when I want something from the factory. They make like 12 different versions of the same thing if that makes sense and the vin is the fastest safest way to get what yo want.

Worst case is the night runner bezel is the same look without the carbon pattern on the bottom, all black with silver up top.

I know this is a super old thread. Where you able to find one? I'm looking for the same thing.

Just putting it out there in case anyone was looking for this radio piece in particular.

Got it, the only reason I mentioned it is because the OP was looking for the nav piece.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back