06 RC PCM

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems my problem with my truck is the PCM. Anyone have one they can sell me? Nothing wrong with injector or cylinder. Wiring is good too. Fault is open on PCM and not loading certain drivers all the time.

Dont ask me.. I am frustrated as hell about it... So much time and money wasted over something like this.

I had one that I threw out cause it had a different vin than mine so I thought it was useless to me. Till I was going to swap in a new to see if it fixes my power problem I was gig to send it out to get unlocked. They are hard to come by used and will have to be unlocked when you get them. Then programmed with your vin.

The dealership should be able to help you out. I found out the other day that the PCM has a 100,000 mile warrenty, they should rellace it for free...

Thanks for the help guys. Been talking with John (dragon). I can get a new PCM for $260. I will inquire about the warranty thing Cody, thanks for info. Maybe I can just get it changed as a warranty issue.

06 PCM only work for 06. Rc and qc are different too. And it is true, once they are locked, you're screwed. They must be unlocked in order to use them.

hey buddy tried to PM you and it comes up with an error give me a call in the A.M. .................... my time that is lol

dragon said:
hey buddy tried to PM you and it comes up with an error give me a call in the A.M. .................... my time that is lol
He's got computer problems everywhere:p :D ..........Scott, let me know if I can help.

I have a Mopar performance PCM for an 06 RC, I purchased it from a member on this site, my understanding is you can have it reflashed to your VIN
by flight systems for under $50.00

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back