'06 SRT-10 Quad Cab Part Out

Complete TRW Master Cylinder Setup

1379013217_zps39a183ee.jpg

Do you have the low pressure freon line that goes from the firewall to the compressor? Pm me and let me know thanks

Sorry it's the canister that connects the line to the firewall.

**UPDATE: Cab, Frame, Oem Grill & LED taillights have been SOLD**

Still have the New set of Black Mesh Replacement Grills, Interior Door Panels, Carbon Fiber Dash Bezel complete, Complete Dash, carbon fiber matching console trim/cupholders, Airbags, Airbag Module, Front Crash Sensors, Steering Column with Key, Complete Body Kit, Fenders, Drivers Headlight, OEM third light, Shaved Tailgate, Billet Pedals, plus some misc. stuff

Did you ever sell the headers and mid pipes ?

they are still for sale. Really prefer to sell them with the engine/trans combo but I will take them off and split them up for the right price. Open to reasonable offers

headers & midpipes **Sold** Still have the really nice shaved tailgate and complete body kit. Plus some other misc. interior parts and some suspension (i.e. drivers side front complete and sway bar).

Front bumper sold** Still have the body kit, fenders, shaved tailgate, door panels, complete doors with glass/wiring/motors, plus some other misc. parts

Front bumper sold** Still have the body kit, fenders, shaved tailgate, door panels, complete doors with glass/wiring/motors, plus some other misc. parts

Just out of curiosity, how much per door? I have a black 05 that has shaved handles on the doors. They didn't do a great job on these... considering having it redone. May consider new doors (with handles) if the price is right.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back