06 Supercharged RC 700+hp?

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dodge : Ram 1500 | eBay

Dodge SRT10 Ram pictures by Jhandegan - Photobucket

Anyone know this truck? Exchanged a few emails with the owner. Not sure how much i could talk him down, but he mentioned giving me a deal for being military. Still waiting to hear back for more details on the build. Bouchillon Performance supposedly did the work, not sure if thats the same company as BPE or not. Cant be too many trucks out there with paxtons. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Its my step dads truck.

We can work a deal!

Some things have come up and its just not going to be practical to keep and give to me as planned.

Last edited:
Its my step dads truck.

We can work a deal!

Some things have come up and its just not going to be practical to keep and give to me as planned.

My family owns Wilson's Carpet Plus just east of Charleston.
1510 N Highway 17, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-3307

Donnie Wilson the owner, builds classic muscle cars and knows his way around an engine bay. Would an inspection and test drive be something we could work out?

I like to hear that!! Makes me more eager to get mine back together pushing 12psi.

She only runs 8#'s/boost on a 91/octane tune and puts down 630/rwhp
On 100/octane and one more pound of boost 9#'s: 698 to 703/rwhp

It's all in the tuner...:elefant:

Quick

My family owns Wilson's Carpet Plus just east of Charleston.
1510 N Highway 17, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-3307

Donnie Wilson the owner, builds classic muscle cars and knows his way around an engine bay. Would an inspection and test drive be something we could work out?

Call me or email me at the AOl.com address.

We can definitely work this out if you are serious.

If it is at 700rwhp on a stock motor your pistons are not going to last.

Not really....blew a head gasket at 31,000.
Supercharger has been on from 3,000/ miles till now 34,256.
Lose bolt from factory, go figure.
All the pistons looked fine. Don't think we didn't check.

And that 700/hp is not a daily driver. Only when we go racing. She has a SCT-Tuner.

Quick

Last edited:
She only runs 8#'s/boost on a 91/octane tune and puts down 630/rwhp
On 100/octane and one more pound of boost 9#'s: 698 to 703/rwhp

It's all in the tuner...:elefant:

Quick

Good to know, I also have the best tuner out there doing my tuning this time!! It's gonna be fun!:rock:

She'll do 700+hp with just a Huffer, with stock engine.

Quick

Quick,

I didn't say that a Paxton truck couldn't push 700 rwhp. I was just saying that I don't think that truck is doing it. It is a stock Paxton kit it even has the dryer hose for the intake and stock heat exchanger. Your truck is a completely different animal it has upgraded intake with water/meth injection, bigger heat exchanger, bigger injectors, 9 psi, and SCT. BIG, BIG difference between your truck and the one for sale. Owning a Paxton SRT myself I know that a "stock" Paxton unit will not put down 700 rwhp no matter how good the tuner.

Quick,

I didn't say that a Paxton truck couldn't push 700 rwhp. I was just saying that I don't think that truck is doing it. It is a stock Paxton kit it even has the dryer hose for the intake and stock heat exchanger. Your truck is a completely different animal it has upgraded intake with water/meth injection, bigger heat exchanger, bigger injectors, 9 psi, and SCT. BIG, BIG difference between your truck and the one for sale. Owning a Paxton SRT myself I know that a "stock" Paxton unit will not put down 700 rwhp no matter how good the tuner.

True, true.

:itsme:

Hey Quicksilver, i live in OC id looove to check your truck out sometime. Maybe even go for a little ride and feel the difference. Theres talk about some type of GTG in san diego are sometime in July also

Not really....blew a head gasket at 31,000.
Supercharger has been on from 3,000/ miles till now 34,256.
Lose bolt from factory, go figure.
All the pistons looked fine. Don't think we didn't check.

And that 700/hp is not a daily driver. Only when we go racing. She has a SCT-Tuner.

Quick

Jerry , when have you ever raced?

So which tuner or software is best to run with the Paxton charger setups? Which tuner delivers the best HP gains? I'm running a Vec III as it was on the truck when I got it. Thanks for the help

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back