06 Z06 on drag radials

Doubt it.....they got WAAAYYYY better results than the professional drivers that Road and track employ......thats hella fast for a stock car. Thats faster than Lambo's and Ferraris

there's no doubting thats an awesome factory ride.... one of the best domestic supercars ever built... who says you have to carry a $200K pricetag to be fast....

Thats what the guy is claiming. He posts on the Viper club of america forums and has raced a couple of the guys there. Just passing along the info. This race was rather recent with a very low barometer. He's one of the best Corvette racers around and keeps very specific notes on all his runs.

Last edited:
Depends what your definition of stock is.....some people think stock includes exhaust, chips,headers etc...just no power adders etc....

i doubt that you could go grab a brand new ZO6 and bolt on some Dr's and go hit the track and pull and 11.1.......when C&D ran a 12.0. Maybe but at those speeds, as 1fast400 says, its MUCH harder to gain a tenth when your runnig 11's as opposed to when your running 15's....

Blakewilder said:
I just watched the video WITH sound.....NOT STOCK!!!!

There are many drivers out there running high 11's on the stock tires so low 11's on DR's is very feasible. The reason it sounds so good stock is the electronic bypass valve in the exhaust that routes some of the exhuast past the mufflers. Kind of like a cut-out.

I've said it before, the new Z06 is very BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Left and right turns recommended when next to them at stop lights.

Maybe that should be my Winter daily driver!

Prof said:
I've said it before, the new Z06 is very BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Left and right turns recommended when next to them at stop lights.

Maybe that should be my Winter daily driver!
If I can get next to one, I am going to antagonize him just to get him to run it. :D I am always up for a good show...even if I have to get beat to see it, lol. :rock:

94rt10ohio said:
I think he may be sporting some cut outs.

Yes, he is. As a matter of fact, the vacuum actuated cut-outs are part of the stock Z06 equipment.

Unless this guy drives a Ford, if he says its stock, he means it has not been modified.

ViperTruck2933 said:
If I can get next to one, I am going to antagonize him just to get him to run it. :D I am always up for a good show...even if I have to get beat to see it, lol. :rock:

Absolutly, I would love to hear one jump on it too!!

patrick

I just watched his latest vid - 11.0's at 127mph at Cecil County Dragway - Maryland.

11.20's on stock rubber.

I definitely prefer the looks of the GTS Viper, but the C6 Z06's awesome performance can not be denied!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back