'07 shelby crash

:idea: Re-post this very old news and has been posted up at least two other times

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
:idea: Re-post this very old news and has been posted up at least two other times

oh well i just saw it now and thought it was funny, new to me

hey did you know we landed on the moon? i'll post the video of that if you want.

had_to_have_it said:

hey did you know we landed on the moon? i'll post the video of that if you want.
PLEASE POST THAT VIDEO:D :D

had_to_have_it said:

That's some thing I would like to see post up:D

had_to_have_it said:

Naaa we didn't!!! It was a government conspiracy. It was filmed on a sound stage near Area 51 which as we all know doesn't really exist. :D

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
Naaa we didn't!!! It was a government conspiracy. It was filmed on a sound stage near Area 51 which as we all know doesn't really exist.

i honestly believe we didnt go to the moon. it was all a big charade.

Sorry, I was just joking around with the Area 51 comment. Didn't mean to open a can of worms. Moving on...... Just wait till Stinker see's this.

Thread can only go downhill from here. Which will probably be worth some laughs.:rofl: :laugh: :hahaha:

had_to_have_it said:

We went to the moon?:confused: :dontknow:

Guess it didn't make the Ape Gazette.;) :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back