08 Viper Pictures at Dealer

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so they pick it up tommorow, but here are some pics from another Viper owner who got her car delivered today.

Attachments

• Smaller_Front_Dealer.jpg
    Smaller_Front_Dealer.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Small_Driver_Side.jpg
    Small_Driver_Side.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 404
  • Viper_Butt_Smaller.jpg
    Viper_Butt_Smaller.jpg
    810.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Red_Viper_Green_Viper.jpg
    Red_Viper_Green_Viper.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 465
Supposed to be in the mid 50's this weekend, are you going for a cruise? I might take the Vette out this weekend. Be careful on I-25 N around 58th street, a section of road about 40 feet buy 40 feet colasped

sleeper said:
When you going to get your new snake skin?

I probably won't see it in person until Wednesday (These are pictures at a dealer in North Carolina). Another Viper Club of America Member snapped these shots for me...she just got an 08 Green Roadster. It is coming by enclosed trailer. I think they are picking it up today and they have other deliveries on the truck, so till then I gotta wait...:mad:

And Silver, no doggies in the Vipers...bad Ape no bananna for you.

Broke said:
Supposed to be in the mid 50's this weekend, are you going for a cruise? I might take the Vette out this weekend. Be careful on I-25 N around 58th street, a section of road about 40 feet buy 40 feet colasped

You aren't kidding...I-25 is closed (our major highway) thru Denver. Why couldn't my CTS V be there right now...at the bottom. BTW GM sucks and so does Cadillac...Check out these pictures.

Attachments

• Sink hole.jpg
    Sink hole.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Sink hole2.jpg
    Sink hole2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 33
CarDude said:
You aren't kidding...I-25 is closed (our major highway) thru Denver. Why couldn't my CTS V be there right now...at the bottom. BTW GM sucks and so does Cadillac...Check out these pictures.

And I thought the pot holes in the spring in Manitoba were big... :eek:

The car looks sweet CD, the pics really showed off the lines of the car.

Will

CarDude said:
I probably won't see it in person until Wednesday (These are pictures at a dealer in North Carolina). Another Viper Club of America Member snapped these shots for me...she just got an 08 Green Roadster. It is coming by enclosed trailer. I think they are picking it up today and they have other deliveries on the truck, so till then I gotta wait...:mad:

And Silver, no doggies in the Vipers...bad Ape no bananna for you.

Damn, probably no ride for me either.:( ;) :D

CarDude said:
WTF - Sinkhole?:dontknow: :eek:

I'd feel bad for ya about having to wait for your '08, but I haven't been able to drive mine since November, so suffer with the rest of us!:aetsch::D

If you ever saw how CarDude drives, you will need a double set of depends. His wife knows how to drive also, followed her one time during a cruise.

Broke said:
If you ever saw how CarDude drives, you will need a double set of depends. His wife knows how to drive also, followed her one time during a cruise.

My wife and I were talking about that last night. I think I should get a license plate called "GrnMach". This was my absolute favorite toy as a kid. I was always drifting the crap out of this thing.

Attachments

• The Green Machine.jpg
    The Green Machine.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 94
CarDude said:
My wife and I were talking about that last night. I think I should get a license plate called "GrnMach". This was my absolute favorite toy as a kid. I was always drifting the crap out of this thing.

I remember them!!!!!

I couldn't have one because they sucked on gravel roads... :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back