09 Dodge R/T thought I'd share........

what's up with the front wheels. Looks like a bad drop job.

That is the most beautiful truck ever built..................if it came with a v10...............o how I wish it came with a v10

I like the truck too that color is awesome, it really stands out! About the front end though........can you say "long beach style" lowering job?

it might have air bags with them deflated it will cock wheels ,,,but if not looks like they cut a big chunk out of springs and called it dropped:confused:

390 ponies, 410s out back..............thats a nice little brother to the srt 10. ...............now build the srt 10 chally and while youre at it , bring on the 600 hp ram srt 10.!!!!:rock: :D

5_0_BAIT said:
I like the truck too that color is awesome, it really stands out! About the front end though........can you say "long beach style" lowering job?

I'll take one in that color too !!!And a 472 Small Block !!:rock:

I got to tell you, I think that truck looks awesome:rock: :rock:
Again...no Viper motor in it:dontknow: But frankly I am glad, as it keeps this truck "one of a kind":rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

More interior pics/specs...

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-dodge-ram-1500-r-t/892693/

Last edited:
wonder if you got a salvage title for one of those if you could drop a ten in it and pass inspection ,,,mmmm

Really looks great in black....only 2 things I didnt like...instrument panel is a little lacking and the 20' upper radiator hose.....looks like the guy who designed the radiator never spoke with the engine guy...

TNVIPER said:
Really looks great in black....only 2 things I didnt like...instrument panel is a little lacking and the 20' upper radiator hose.....looks like the guy who designed the radiator never spoke with the engine guy...
Haha thats what I thought when I first saw it, theres so much cheap plastic under the hood on that thing its not even funny.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back