1/2 mile top speed

srt91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever ran there srt10 in a 1/2 mile . There going to be a 1/2 mile run in north ga. At a air port run way the guys putting it on - is wannagofast.com the run we b aug-22-12 to see how fast your ride will go in a 1/2 mile there is already a srt10 ram entered in the run . how fast do you think these trucks will run in a 1/2 mile

Big Nana did the Standing Mile @ Maxton 147.8 MPH (Pretty sure he was stock at the time)

i signed up... then i crashed the truck, lol...

not sure exactly what's gonna happen in the next few months...

all the spots are filled, but you can sign up in case of drop-outs...

i'm going in something that's for sure...

My Grandad used to say...Wish in one hand and **** in the other, see which one fills up first!!

I bet you would need 600+ whp to run 140 in a half mile. I have yet to run my truck at the track (closest one is 1.5hrs away), but me and a cpl of my buddies measured out a half mile and I was only able to gain between 10-15mph over my 1/4 mi speed. The gearing from 4th to 5th ruins me!

Has anybody ever ran there srt10 in a 1/2 mile . There going to be a 1/2 mile run in north ga. At a air port run way the guys putting it on - is wannagofast.com the run we b aug-22-12 to see how fast your ride will go in a 1/2 mile there is already a srt10 ram entered in the run . how fast do you think these trucks will run in a 1/2 mile

It in Sept. not Aug.

What were you running for mods? Was that topped out in 4th with 410's or 5th with 456's?

The motor is stock, twin disk clutch, aluminum flywheel, g-force fully built trans, carbon fiber drivshaft. 4.56 rearw/ cyrod gears

I shifted to 5th at the line, I stayed on the gas for a long time after so i dont know if I really need 5th for the 1/2 mile. the runway i was on was 1.3 miles long I was hitting 150ish but the end.

The weather was horrible head wind, rain, hott(90ish w. 100% humidity) I was the first vehical to run(and thats th only on i rec). The hopes of the event was that they would let us run a mile the next time if we proved we werent going to mess up there runway....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back