1.25" adapters for drag racing?

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used them? Any issues? Im interested on adapters on the rear wheels? Not worried about the front.

Negative on spacers on the rear, first time you hook it'll yank all of the studs right out

Even if APR studs are used? Just trying to find another alternative for some 15x12 for my truck. Seems I might just need to cough up cash for bogarts

I'm with Justin, no spacers regardless of the fasteners used.

Why would people add adapters to the rear??? Especially with a 480+ torque on this beast. stop been cheap and get rims with bigger tires.

It's just a question to see if anyone has done it. I'm very limited on rims choice every choice that I have comes in a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. So instead of paying 2000.00 for bogarts I was hoping someone would say it's ok to use and have had no issues and would save 1000.00. I'm sure many would have ask if it was possible to save 1000.00 dollars

I already bought the rotor caliper kit to fit 15s with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. I also already have custom billets with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. So if I change axles it won't be cheaper since I'll need new 24x15 billets.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427119921857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427119921857.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 706
Cheap is one thing I'm not. I Just spend my money the smart way

Last edited:
All someone has to do is look at your truck to see that aren't afraid of spending money or doing things right.
Yeah thanks! its not cheap to be different and have a good looking truck and power to back it up. Some people just pick one thing. Either speed or looks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back