( 1 ) 305/40R22 Firestone Destination ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgroods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Gents, title say it all. I have one tire for sale, it has 20 miles on it. I blew one, replaced it, drove the truck home to discover I actually blew 3. I drove it back the next day and bought 4 new tires. This tire might as well be brand new.
I'm asking $200 obo, plus shipping. I'm located in Norfolk, VA, and willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet, or ship it to you.

IMG_20151201_135315652.jpg

IMG_20151201_135258001.jpg

IMG_20151201_135304011.jpg

Got ran into the grass. Luckily there was no curb, no poles, and the only damage was my tires.

Seeing as I paid $230 for it, my price is fair.

Not trying to troll or derail your thread but I'm really not comfortable with a forum member buying something used for more than what it costs new..For 4 this tire can be had at 3 national stores for under 800$ installed...Also can be found several places single for under 200$ Brand New

Cool, I'll take $150

However, it will be stated I purchased this from Firestone for $230

Cool, I'll take $150

However, it will be stated I purchased this from Firestone for $230

Nobody is calling you a liar bro. I have over paid many times for things. It happens to the best of us.

Nobody is calling you a liar bro. I have over paid many times for things. It happens to the best of us.

Be it as it may, I'm now the official asshole of this forum so MONC will have a field day anytime he can where ever I post now. I know his kind.

I'd just like to get this tire to someone who can use it as I weed out my SRT parts and get ready to post my truck for sale.

Be it as it may, I'm now the official asshole of this forum so MONC will have a field day anytime he can where ever I post now. I know his kind.

I'd just like to get this tire to someone who can use it as I weed out my SRT parts and get ready to post my truck for sale.

Bud, you have your work cut out for you if you want to try and claim a title like that. I not sure you are even in the top ten! Lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back