1/4 mile times

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up everyone, its been a while since i stopped in. Just drove down to S FL from VA and went right to the track formally known as Moroso. Since the Whipple is not intercooled the truck went 13.2 on the first pass spinning out of the hole and in 2nd with a mph of 110. The second pass was about the same. Then I let her sit for almost 2 hours and put down a 12.4 @ 114 mph spinning bad in 2nd.
I gotta hand it to Dusty @ HTS for putting the tranny together for me. I drove the truck 900 miles and went right to the track and put down these #s on street tires and have been driveing the truck around in this HOT ass weather without any issues! If you are looking for a good place to build your 48re then talk to Dusty. I have over 3K miles on the tranny so far and I have been driving the shit out of it without any signs of it letting go.

I might be heading down to Palm Beach international Raceway,formally
known as Moroso this Fri.night.How long are you here for???

Great job!

Man that whipple is something else.

as a comparison, Eddie got my truck to a 12.2 with a dyno tune, meth, cam, headers, and drag radials!

That is an 11 second truck easy.

Whipples the key guys!

3,000 miles on that transmission. LOL I've only put 3,000 miles on 2 LOL

My wife has me on a strict savings plan to buy Dusty's transmission now. It will be a few months but I can't wait. I'm really glad it's worked out for you!!!:)

1qksrt said:
I might be heading down to Palm Beach international Raceway,formally
known as Moroso this Fri.night.How long are you here for???

I am heading out there tomorrow night! My buddy got a Kenne Bell for his GT500 and is trying to go into the 9s with it. With this cool weather I am going to try to go 12.00 or even into the 11s???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back