1/4 Mile Times

Tooloe said:
ok well i went racing last night..traction sucked as always....there was no track prep what so ever even the big nasty cars wouldn't hook up at all anyway..on to my question what are som of you guys running on street tires??? heres the best time i've pulled so far.. but i'm spinning bad and pedaling it threw 3rd gear cause it's still spining..an at this track for some reason i always let out a few seconds early cause the shut down area is so short...so anyway here whats the slip looks like

Reaction-.4108
60Ft-2.4744
330-6.1689
1/8th-9.0791
1/4-13.56---let out of it b4 i crossed the line
1/4 trap speed-108.25mph

i know this truck has more in it and i'm almost 100% sure it will run close to a 12 second pass on street tires if i can get them to hook up just a little bit.... on slicks an spray i'm thinking 11's but it's all in hooking up what do you guys think?

also i'm just now getting used to the truck again.. i'm sliming the numbers down i started at a 14.2 then went to a 13.7 then a 13.56

I feel good about my truck now. It turned 13.56 102.**mph with a full tank of gas and full of junk+ my fat ass(weighed 6185lbs@weigh in).

First time on a track in 30+ years.

you guys are making me frustrated. Truck at shop almost 6 months. Will be getting it back this month. Should be a 10sec truck then when done

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back