1/8 mile tonight

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys, well my mods is in my sig, I plan on disconnecting my sway bar and droping my air pressure but just wondering if yall can think of any more mods That is cheap and can do in 1 day to get me some more power.

run the truck almost empty of fuel to race , low enough till ya got to take a 5 gal can of gas with y at to make sure you get back to thhe station, remove the spare and tail gate. adn put a pic of Roz on the front and let him busst the bugs on the way down the track:D

Remove the air filter . . . ?

I feeel loved!!!!!!!!! :D

will it help to add a bunch of octane booster to the gas

stick said:
will it help to add a bunch of octane booster to the gas

not a bunch bro, if you let it down to almost nothing put in 5 gal of 100 or better octane or so , and that with the pic of Roz should do it:rock:

I'd be honored if you ran a new best with my ugly mugg on your grille!!! :D

where's the strip at i may can talk the wife and kids into riding over and checking it out

Raise the front tire pressure to 45 or higher. Now this is optional depending on how your air intake is set up. The stock intake gets it air from the front shroud in the grill that directs the air back. It probably does the same thing now for your CAI. You can remove the black shroud (only the right hand side one) so air flow directly into your intake. Once you are done racing just go to autozone or someplace and buy new push pins to put the shroud back on. Another tip to anything you can't take out, is to move it back (Passenger seat, etc). This helps shift the CG aft which places a little more weight on the rear tires. I doubt it is noticeable, but all the small things add up into big things.

I have already moved that plastic off of the grill,

thanks for all the tips

Back