1/8 to 1/4 drag times!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
DANG JACK YOU SHOULD BE DOING 11.30'S:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Again, I am hoping for the best.

Shooting for Justin nitrous only time and Trainmans N/A time. But I know Trainman will come back and retake the title if I am lucky enough to take it.

Last edited:
Had a good run at the Big Rig Nationals at MIR yesterday til I got knocked off in the semi finals. It was a good run but his was damn near perfect so cant get to mad. I was 203.

Attachments

• DSC01907.jpg
    DSC01907.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 232
Had a good run at the Big Rig Nationals at MIR yesterday til I got knocked off in the semi finals. It was a good run but his was damn near perfect so cant get to mad. I was 203.

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

think i have heard & read bout this.

is where the whole town turns into a party, parades, eats & big trucks run????

looks like a hellofa time if it is.:rock::rock::rock:

Again, I am hoping for the best.

Shooting for Justin nitrous only time and Trainmans N/A time. But I know Trainman will come back and retake the title if I am lucky enough to take it.

If you have to use the bottle , then I'm not affected at all. But if you break my record without the bottle , then I'll have to go to work. I think Stinker is going to try to knock me off with his built motor.....but he's using a girls transmission(automatic)...sissy can't shift , I guess:dontknow: Anyway, go for it Jack:rock: OOPS, I just (jsut....thats for Tony) noticed your post was 7 months ago.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys have a stick record and a auto record.:)

SlicksMH

If you have to use the bottle , then I'm not affected at all. But if you break my record without the bottle , then I'll have to go to work. I think Stinker is going to try to knock me off with his built motor.....but he's using a girls transmission(automatic)...sissy can't shift , I guess:dontknow: Anyway, go for it Jack:rock: OOPS, I just (jsut....thats for Tony) noticed your post was 7 months ago.

not comming after you trainman doing testing for new deals, records, times so on dont mean that much to me anymore, now if you got some $$$ we can line up;)

1/8 to 1/4 drag times

The excellent answer, I congratulate

right lane 372
picture.php

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back