1/8th mile :)

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to our local 1/8 mile track on a warm 70 deg. day and i think i did "ok". i kept sleeping on my reaction time though, or else i would have gotten better numbers :burnout:

Attachments

• 20150330_074730.jpg
    20150330_074730.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20150329_142616.jpg
    20150329_142616.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Do you know what the DA is at the track?

Went to our local 1/8 mile track on a warm 70 deg. day and i think i did "ok". i kept sleeping on my reaction time though, or else i would have gotten better numbers :burnout:

Reaction Time does not affect your ET. Like trussman said the clock does not start until you move through the beam.

Ooooh well thats good to know ha. nope, unfortunatly i dont know the DA

Sooooo what do you guys think? Good, bad numbers?

I can't locate that track on the calculator, so I just picked the only one I can find in Idaho. The DA was pretty awful on the day of your original post. The DA was 4000+

I can't locate that track on the calculator, so I just picked the only one I can find in Idaho.
Slacker :D

The DA was pretty awful on the day of your original post. The DA was 4000+
At least you got that part right. :D

Density Altitude Forecast for High Desert Speedway

Sooooo what do you guys think? Good, bad numbers?
It's always sketchy extrapolating data.... but this is the VTCoA and I wouldn't expect anything different from us. :D Your times translate to 13.3's at about 104mph (1/4 mile at sea level).

Last edited:
SWEEET!!! low 13s WOOHOO!:burnout::rock: Thanks Guys!

Don't get too excited, those numbers are only bench racing numbers. You need a time slip that reads that time.

Right, but at least im not in the low 14s or high 13s...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God I live on the coast, or atleast within an hour or so. I honestly feel bad for you guys, you need to put on a damn supercharger just to perform like ours do stock!

Thank God I live on the coast, or atleast within an hour or so. I honestly feel bad for you guys, you need to put on a damn supercharger just to perform like ours do stock!
Whatever, I heard your truck barely runs 15's. :D

i forgot about the DA, where is that calc at?? maybe i'm in the 12's!!!!!!!
I checked it for you. Turns out that you are in the 15's too. Sorry. :D

yeah, whatever caveman, cant rain on my parade, i still get a little tingle down there when i think about my truck.................:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back