#1 On Your Christmas List

I'm still holding out for a '71 Hemicuda,

but I'll settle for getting some work done on my truck...this year ;-)

i got my 73 Dodge Dart with its 572 B1 Headed motor So if i had my wish it would be a A 10 R/C

I'm still holding out for a '71 Hemicuda,

but I'll settle for getting some work done on my truck...this year ;-)

You and me both. It feels like I'm so close yet so far with my truck. :(

But I'm grateful to even own one. :D

Last edited:
My bride to be cancer free----but not in charge so waiting. Lumpectomy yesterday and will see about further treatment after pathology returns.

Other than that, maybe my 10 keep running strong. Just beat a mean sounding 65 Shelby at a rolling 25 mph on the freeway Saturday. :rock:

My bride to be cancer free----but not in charge so waiting. Lumpectomy yesterday and will see about further treatment after pathology returns.

Other than that, maybe my 10 keep running strong. Just beat a mean sounding 65 Shelby at a rolling 25 mph on the freeway Saturday. :rock:

Family first! Praying for all the best for your wife!

Makes my wish seem trivial, changing mine for her to get better also

Kind of hard to beat that. Best wishes shorty. Hang in there with her, I'm sure it must be hard on both of you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back