1 set of stock wheels

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in afghanistan now and will be home on the 6th of August. I am seeing who is interested in a set of stock ram srt10 wheels. A couple have slight curb rash, just in a couple spots, and I will post pictures when I get home. I can get powdercoated for you if you like, at an additional cost. Just let me know and perhaps we can work something out. I am trying to get things lined up so I don't spend my R&R time at home messing with this.

wheredwhogo? said:
I am in afghanistan now and will be home on the 6th of August. I am seeing who is interested in a set of stock ram srt10 wheels. A couple have slight curb rash, just in a couple spots, and I will post pictures when I get home. I can get powdercoated for you if you like, at an additional cost. Just let me know and perhaps we can work something out. I am trying to get things lined up so I don't spend my R&R time at home messing with this.

Cost of wheels?? I would like the first shot at them.

hes in the sand box it's gonna be hard to get pictures james... geez! when you get home we all need to get together i'd like to meet ya!

I also would like to see some pics of them. Also how much. Thank.
If OSO dosen't get them.

i will be home the 6th of August and will make it a top priority to get pics out to ya's! thanks for your patience

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back