1 srt-10 rim

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a rim they are selling ?

trying to do a full powdercoated spare tire.

Thanks

One OEM Wheel (RAM SRT-10)

I have one OEM non polished rim for sale. On a scale of 1 -10 it is a 9. This would be a good canidate for Powder Coating, since the only differenc is one is polished and the other is not.

Rudolph :rock:

are you planing to mount it in the factory location? if so you may want to check that the metal holder will pass through the hub on the 22's, the look a lot smaller than the steel spare from what i remember

are you planing to mount it in the factory location? if so you may want to check that the metal holder will pass through the hub on the 22's, the look a lot smaller than the steel spare from what i remember

No, Doing a custom mount in the bed of the truck.

I have one OEM non polished rim for sale. On a scale of 1 -10 it is a 9. This would be a good canidate for Powder Coating, since the only differenc is one is polished and the other is not.

Rudolph :rock:

What do you want for it.

I put a stock 22 under my last 10, but it had a custom exhast. I drilled two holes in the hanger bracket that lined up with the wheel, bought 2 wheel studs pressed them in (with hammer) tack weld and mounted wheel to plate with 2 lug nuts and wiched it up. It was close to exhast but I inspected it several times and found no damage.

I have one if you are any where KY it needs a little work but will PC

I put a stock 22 under my last 10, but it had a custom exhast. I drilled two holes in the hanger bracket that lined up with the wheel, bought 2 wheel studs pressed them in (with hammer) tack weld and mounted wheel to plate with 2 lug nuts and wiched it up. It was close to exhast but I inspected it several times and found no damage.

Pic of full size spare mounting. I also have an extra wheel.

Attachments

• vpr10spare.jpg
    vpr10spare.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 82
That's a really good idea, Spyder. Looks great... The factory 22's should be that much bigger diameter then the 20" spare. I think the two overall sizes are pretty close.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back