10 for sale on ebay

What's with the random red CAI and plug wires? Everything on the truck is black and yellow and then bam! red intake and plug wires.

The rust doesn't look abnormal or excessive. I have some in the same places. Even though my truck spent most of its life in Florida, there's salt in the air from the ocean. I don't know where Humble, TX is, but if it's near the coast, could be the same thing with this truck.

Man I live in Columbia SC, about an hour away from the ocean. Close enough that theres still a lot of salt in the air here. I have zero rust on mine, and my trucks original owner is from Florida. Gotta wash that undercarriage.

haha yeah well I should mention I don't think whoever owned mine before me didn't take very good care of it. I wash it all the time now that I own it. Most of what's rusted on mine is getting replaced with upgrades anyways.

I hate rust, I call it car cancer. I do anything I can to keep it away, if you go to the car lots in Myrtle Beach, SC, you can crawl up under them and see rust on brand new cars. SC has 100% humidity most summer days, and its full of salt. I swear its the worst place for cars. I have literally sprayed the entire undercarriage with a few thick coats of rust-oleum just to try and stop it. I really hate rust lol. Good luck with your upgrades man, PICS!

lmao damn man you're about as OCD with rust as I am with putting things in straigt lines lol. I will post pics and vids, the whole 9 yards.

Thats one sweet 10!! I would say one of the nicest looking black trucks!! I would do mine exactly the same on the outside if I had black! :D

Thats one sweet 10!! I would say one of the nicest looking black trucks!! I would do mine exactly the same on the outside if I had black! :D

Once you go black, you stay black! No other color allowed! Except for brake calipers lol

That's Josh's(fastlane505) old truck , cam , heads and thinner head gaskets to raise compression ,stock rebuilt bottom end .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back