10 minutes at DC performance

1Fast400 said:
Sorry, my pictures aren't getting out. I threatened to steal NowWhat's truck and install a slant 6 if he releases the picture. There is still a lot of work left to be done on my truck and I don't want to jinx it.

pics ....what pics.....?.....:D

Time frame is 3 weeks....from today....Red polished manifold comes next week from Blake and then we start the build and tune...Going for the world's fastest SRT on a stock block....:D...just kidding John H has that already on his twin turbos......Doh....

THats why he wouldnt let Walt's truck go to Boomer. He knew Boomer would open it up and find all the stock Parts....hehe...OUCH! did that sting a little??

Blakewilder said:
THats why he wouldnt let Walt's truck go to Boomer. He knew Boomer would open it up and find all the stock Parts....hehe...OUCH! did that sting a little??

now Blake that is just a rumor.....a good one....probably true, but just a rumor....

TheSickness said:
Any luck on that Flaky Nut sack cream :confused: :2in1:
nope sorry ....Doc said you will just have to live with it....no wonder your wife likes my chode so much.....

Begood said:
Mike, what is the name of your shampoo? Is it sold nationwide?

Bill.
He has never even told me that secret...and quite frankly I am glad...I have hair now and with my luck he uses some kinda Crack additive that wil make me go nut's :2in1:

Hey Mike , got any extra shampoo? Just got done tarping a piece of machinery 10ft tall 15ft long, 8.5 ft wide in the middle of a hot ass parkinglot!:mad: My hair feels like a salt lick!:D

Nowwhat said:
nope sorry ....Doc said you will just have to live with it....no wonder your wife likes my chode so much.....
Ever since you last went to Brazil and had the surgery to have your mangina turned inside out to make the 3" Bald Avenger......She has had no complaints..BTW when she reads that I am no longer responsible for what may happen..............:rock: Hahahhaaha she will Jack u up Hommie :D

Stinker said:
Hey Mike , got any extra shampoo? Just got done tarping a piece of machinery 10ft tall 15ft long, 8.5 ft wide in the middle of a hot ass parkinglot!:mad: My hair feels like a salt lick!:D

Just use Suave.....$1.99..........:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back