10 or Poser?

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 or Poser? ops sry Greg_Z

Check out this vid... Poser??

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/srt10-clutch-drop_192691.htm

looks a lil fake.. sounds off , exhaust looks strange etc..
should be a pile more smoke comming off those tires as well..

what ya think?

Aparently Greg already posted his video... " REPOST " lol.. sry.. Must have missed it in his thread

Last edited:
Hey the Poster is Greg-Z .. is this the new greg-s to our forum??

maybe he does have a lemon... HMMMMM

Yep definitly greg z from here.. .. looks like you have troubles bro.... serious ones.... a 4k dump that thing should have blown the tires skyhigh....

Open the hood and make sure it's not a Hemi!;) Shoulda smoked em all the way through 2nd and then some:dontknow:

There is definitly something very fishy about your beast greg... Is that the exhaust?? we can see or ... hmmm can you get us some pics front back , under hood etc..??

It does sound a little off, greg does the truck have Mods? I know it is missing a wing, that is about it. But then again it is on a camera, & then to the web so it will sound a little distorted. It might be fine but I would take it to have a check up and see anything going on

The truck is stock EXCEPT the PO rerouted the exhaust from the cat back to run out to each side of the truck. I will look under there today and get a better look at what he did. I will also take more video and quite a few pictures and post them sometime today.

OK: on a side note, I have even more disturbing news. Yesterday when I got off work and came home, as soon as I walked up to the truck I was blown away at what I saw!!!!! The whole front of the truck looks as if someone took an SOS pad to it and scrubbed off bugs or something. How me and my co-pilot on the trip missed this when we bought the truck I have no clue. We looked at it pretty good. The only thing we can think of is that he put something on it to cover it up but when we drove though the rain coming back it may have washed it off. I didn't post this yesterday because I put a call in to the PO but haven't heard back from him yet. will take pics and post today.:confused:

rumble bee? whats up with the exhaust coming out of the left side? seriously go open your hood and make sure it says VIPER on the valve covers. better yet take a pic. i would go check out the whack exhaust that are on that truck and get them changed.

Greg Z said:
The truck is stock EXCEPT the PO rerouted the exhaust from the cat back to run out to each side of the truck. I will look under there today and get a better look at what he did. I will also take more video and quite a few pictures and post them sometime today.

OK: on a side note, I have even more disturbing news. Yesterday when I got off work and came home, as soon as I walked up to the truck I was blown away at what I saw!!!!! The whole front of the truck looks as if someone took an SOS pad to it and scrubbed off bugs or something. How me and my co-pilot on the trip missed this when we bought the truck I have no clue. We looked at it pretty good. The only thing we can think of is that he put something on it to cover it up but when we drove though the rain coming back it may have washed it off. I didn't post this yesterday because I put a call in to the PO but haven't heard back from him yet. will take pics and post today.:confused:

take a trip to the muffler shop today. i would rather run it straight pipe then run it out of both sides like that. thats why the SRT came with a special bumper.

FastSRT19 said:
Open the hood and make sure it's not a Hemi!;) Shoulda smoked em all the way through 2nd and then some:dontknow:

Hers a pic
f945_12.JPG

yea i use to date a girl that lived in Alexandria, Tanisha Freel, not sure if you know any Freel's, sorry for hoeing up your thread, i just had to ask

OMG!!! i really hope thats not right. if so you need to get on the phone ASAP and take that back to the MOFO with a ASS WHOOPIN.

If this isn't a joke, someone is goin to die. It has to be, how do you by a truck and not look under the hood? now wheres the real pic?

DevilDawg3097 said:
If this isn't a joke, someone is goin to die. It has to be, how do you by a truck and not look under the hood? now wheres the real pic?

he hasnt posted since he found out that wasnt the REAL engine. Your not swinging in the closet are you?

Got to be a joke...alright admin...who was pulling our leg? Let's do a URL trace.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back