10 vs Tundra on Juice

DBRIAN said:
The tundra ran 9.1,9.2, I ran 8.2, 8.5, we were supposed to race best of 5, but a 6 sec diesel had a wreck taking out rails and power to the clocks so no more racing that day. He is going to go S/C for our next race.
This crash? --> LINK:dontknow:

DBRIAN said:
What would I need to do to the motor if anything b4 putting a little juice to it? $$$ is kinda tight right now.

put back in the stock computer I gave you,,, I know a guy on the beach that has been spraying a100 wet shot for a year now with every thing stock and he has had no problems.

He has a switch for it only comes on at WOT

Awesome Brian. You called me from the track.I didn't know you smoked him that bad!!!!! Great kill I gotta get in on this action!

DBRIAN said:
The tundra ran 9.1,9.2, I ran 8.2, 8.5, we were supposed to race best of 5, but a 6 sec diesel had a wreck taking out rails and power to the clocks so no more racing that day. He is going to go S/C for our next race.
would have liked to seen the whole race....... it's funny how that guy doin' the interviewin' seemed very biased towards the turdra, but ya spanked 'em -- that's good nuff for me..... :D

I just think it is funny that the reg cab spraying is putting down a 9.1-2.. I can drop 9.0's all day in the titan.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back