103 users on line and no new posts

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol common ladies.. post post post... just one post each and things will be flying ... I konw i said slow down on the posts before but today your all sleeping lol..:dontknow:

Slow down turbo.....I was at lunch ;-)

Watcha wanna talk about? Wimmins? Alcohol? Trucks? Cigars? Wimmins?

Sexy Nekked Wimmins, I thought everyone got the memo on this.

Bill.

Begood said:
Sexy Nekked Wimmins, I thought everyone got the memo on this.

Bill.

Everyone's on the other thread with the shinny new intake, and IT IS SEXY:rock:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Everyone's on the other thread with the shinny new intake, and IT IS SEXY:rock:
Why thank you very much.And yes Steve one can ever have enough Bewbs.

Bill.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
But no BEWBS!!!!! Where's SilverBack, or K-Man we need some BEWBs posted...

Sorry, I was out drinking this morning.:eek: I will try to find some more pictures to post here shortly.:p :D

Silverback said:
Sorry, I was out drinking this morning.:eek: I will try to find some more pictures to post here shortly.:p :D

There goes our bandwith and storage....:five: :top: :pepsi:

Venomous hurry up with the nitrous so we can have something to talk about when your truck goes boom.
Randy

RedSrt007 said:
There goes our bandwith and storage....:five: :top: :pepsi:

A serious question. I know, hard to believe.:confused:

Does it make a difference regarding bandwidth (whatever the fuck that is:confused: ) if I host them on another site, v/s attaching them as an attachment?:confused: :dontknow:

Silverback said:
A serious question. I know, hard to believe.:confused:

Does it make a difference regarding bandwidth (whatever the fuck that is:confused: ) if I host them on another site, v/s attaching them as an attachment?:confused: :dontknow:

It does make a difference....If you upload them to this site, then when people view the files, they are technically DOWNLOADING the picture from the site to there computer (if that makes sense), thus taking away the available 'bandwidth'. due to the transferring. But if you upload them to another site, then they are downloading it from that site, not ours...saving #1 the amount of disk space used, and #2 the amount of bandwidth consumed.

Now Fstjack and I purchased a (annually) contact of so much bandwidth and space, that there is no need to worry. (I actually think we might have gone overboard on it LOL) You would have to Post somewhere along the lines of 200,000 pictures to put dent in it :D :rock:

The reason we encourage people to put the pics and information on here, is so that 2,3,4,5 years down the road, when someone looks up some technical information the pics and such will still be here. Not deleted off some site like photo-bucket etc...so you wont get that red "X"

-Red

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Do I read that as a goal??? LOL!!!

Sounds like a challange to me.;) :p :D

I don't think Patrick has any idea how many pictures of naked women:eek: :rolleyes: I have on my hard drive.;) :p :D :D

Silverback said:
Sounds like a challange to me.;) :p :D

I don't think Patrick has any idea how many pictures of naked women:eek: :rolleyes: I have on my hard drive.;) :p :D :D
Well at least your drive is hard.........:D Limp Dicked Gorilla:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back