1071rwhp 1056 TQ!!

Great job man, i bet you are glad to have you truck running, And makeing some kick ass #. Just wondering is that the most HP a QC has put out.

Big bad Blake lol... nice numbers biotch.. ill be down in FL this month sometime.. ill be stopin by to see that beast if you have it home and not blown up :)...

Blakewilder said:
Here's the latest dyno after all day tuning yesterday.....AF's are getting better but the best part is that its VERY consistent.

Well....all I got is Holy Shit!:eek: :beer: Congrat's Blake... should make mine look like she is sittin still:D

Should be an interesting T&T Saturday Morning...and it's going to be 50 degrees~:rock:

Those are some sky high numbers! i'm jealous... wishing i knew how to read the A/F ratios on your graph.

Congratulations on what you have acheived Blake. It was quite a trip, but I'm sure you are happy with where you ended up.:rock:

Blake,
I am glad your truck is running well. The guys at True Performance have really pulled through for you. We were happy to help as needed. It looks like they were able to make some well thought out changes to get you to this performance level.

CONGRATS BLAKE:rock: :rock:
YOUR MAKE US (QC OWNERS) VERY PROUD

To be Honest....Dave kinda got the cold shoulder from his Partner and he shouldered the brunt of the load on his own.....Dave is Great! He truly cares about things other than billable hours. Its tough when so many downfalls happen and unfortunately the timeframe gets ALOT longer when motors blow.

So, like I said DAVE HAS BEEN GREAT.

Congrats Blake, those are some awesome numbers!! After all that you have been through you certainly deserve it. Can't wait to see what kind of track times you'll be able to get out it. Oh yeah and VIDEO!!

Joe

Blakewilder said:
Thanks to all of you....its honestly been an experience that I will not repeat. I will be buying pre-modded cars from now on.

I have a pre-modded car for sale :) I'm just kiddin (you know what I mean)...best of luck this weekend :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back