12's!!!!! yeah, bout time

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rock: well i got to try my 26x11.5x17 et streets, and i'm stoked only 1.9x 60ft times but it did the trick, first pass was a 1.94 and ended up [email protected] best 60ft was 1.91. here are some vids, sorry i missed BJ on sat. sunday was great not croweded at all, only made 4 passes but i could've made a lot more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WaCNl1nSWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XBT23CMSQ

oh yeah my 3 good times were 12.80, 12.81, and 12.81. maybe i should bracket race...my one bad time was an attempt at a 5000 rpm launch which ended up in a 13.7 with a 2.68 60ft, oh yeah i was at 5500 or so in 4th with these tires. god i'm so stoked, still smiling.....

man those were some sweet passes...looks like it was alot better than last time....congrats on the times....

thanks everyone, other mods are rear cat delete and a t stat(thats it to the best of my knowledge)
oh yeah i kinday thought my shifts were a little slow, but i didn't wanna miss and screw up my run

Welcome to 12 second club,:rock:
You seem to be shifting pretty good to have those times so close!!!:D
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Pics of the tire combo on the truck? Great run

should have my wheels in for my m&h 390's this week. cant wait to try them out at the track. congrats on the time's:rock:

looks good man!!.. i can't wait till i get to go up there with you and we can run em :)....thanks for stopin by the house

Now get your 60 foot times to match Nowwhats and maybe some NOS and the 11's are around the corner ---great runs ,,,good job....

Launches like monster. Nice truck, congrats on the 12's.

i didn't take any pics of the wheels on the truck just the vids, i ordered some 17x10's from discount tire not sure if they'll fit but they were only 92 a rim, i'll let yall know if they fit. Nitrous is def. in the future but i'll have to get teh m and h tires because any nitrous at all with these would put me up into 5th gear...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back