13.4 @ 102 better the i expected

''500hp''

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i have a 05 qc with a b&g tune only and ran a 13.4 @ 102:rock: worst run was a 13.7 any idea on how to get in high 12s without catless mids or supercharger

'500hp' said:
so i have a 05 qc with a b&g tune only and ran a 13.4 @ 102:rock: worst run was a 13.7 any idea on how to get in high 12s without catless mids or supercharger
catless mids with mechanical sims would get ya alot closer..... :)

curious as to your 60' times, air temp, and alt. my best in an rc was 13.802 with best 60' times around 2.3.

Psycho Mythic said:
Nitrous :D :D Probly the easiest most effective and in-expensive way to get to the 12's:p

....and destroy your engine if it is not built for it.

You should ask Chuck aka wyoramsrt-10. I Saw him run from mid 13's all the way down to high 12's in the same night out in Sacramento. As far as I know he had no power adders.

Yep no power adders here. At the time I had a JMB CAI, Bassani headers catless mids, and SCT tune. I also had drag radials too. Last run of the night was 12.9 @ 109 mph

without power adders DR's will make a world of differance, so do caltracs with drs and helper bags:burnout: :rock: you will get there :marchmellow:

A strong tailwind would help.Thats the one thing no ever mentions. Windspeed and direction. It is prolly one of the most important variables in this equation.;)

nycstev said:
A strong tailwind would help.Thats the one thing no ever mentions. Windspeed and direction. It is prolly one of the most important variables in this equation.;)
..... and air density which comes with lower elevation. I never thought about that until I grew up :D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Yep no power adders here. At the time I had a JMB CAI, Bassani headers catless mids, and SCT tune. I also had drag radials too. Last run of the night was 12.9 @ 109 mph

try to do that at the track in las vegas!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back