13 yrs today

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEP!!!!!!!! been married today for 13 yrs. has been great got to do something special for the little lady today.

Ahhh lucky number 13!!!

Congratulations!! That is awesome, statistics are against making it that far!!

this day and time they are,ive got a good one so i need to keep her.

Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coincidently today marks Sickness' 13th anniversary of first coming out of the closet...

womsterr said:
Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coincidently today marks Sickness' 13th anniversary of first coming out of the closet...

I bet that was one nasty smelling closet. Gross.

Congrats Eddie!!!!!!!

From one of the old timers. Congrats to you and your spouse, you both need to be congratulated. May your love for each other grow everday.

Jeff

appreciate it guys, my daughter gets so excited, she has big plans for us tonight and she's only 7 yrs old. really gets into this stuff. makes it all worth it. bad days turn to good with her around.oh and this came today, was my anniversary present, a set of bassani headers from boomer. see why i married her.

Attachments

• headers.jpg
    headers.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
appreciate it guys, my daughter gets so excited, she has big plans for us tonight and she's only 7 yrs old. really gets into this stuff. makes it all worth it. bad days turn to good with her around.oh and this came today, was my anniversary present, a set of bassani headers from boomer. see why i married her.
NICE..Congrats Eddie!

Congratulations:

Good job man. In this day and age of convenience marriages it does my heart good to hear of a really successful marriage.
I have been married twice that long and it has taken work, but we have both stuck to it and make it work.

Do somethiong really nice for yourselves today.

Congratulations on number 13!!! I'm hitting nubmer 15 in less than a month. Isn't marriage wonderful?:D

Stretch

Congrats on 13 wonderful years.......hope you both share many more together.....:star:

Happy 13th brother........My heartiest congratulations......

May you have 100 more blissful yrs. together........Maybe even more...

SD

15yrs for me a month ago , buy her a srt 10 for an anniv present, that way ya'll have twins

Hey Eddie..congratulations on 13 yrs. together. Thats great..We both have seen the other side of how bad things can be when you are with the wrong woman, and I am happy that you 2 found each other. Heres to many more for you both.

Back