#14 of 200 2005 Commemorative Edition RC for SALE

beautiful truck no doubt....on a side note..anyone know if there is anyone make replica vinyl hood stripes? or any vinyl decals like that for that matter...

use paint......

beautiful truck no doubt....on a side note..anyone know if there is anyone make replica vinyl hood stripes? or any vinyl decals like that for that matter...

Ask SRT-10 Ralph

Last edited:
Of course it would come up for sale now. Always when I'm not ready! For some reason it doesn't look as good as it did when Tito had it for sale.

I'm just happy the huge emblem on the steering wheel was removed before it got implanted in someone's face.

in searching for that pic, I saw another person on this forum that did the same thing. :rofl:

Like the Title says Im testing the waters putting my Truck up for Sale if anyone is interested let me know I had a few good offers lately. The truck is in excellent condition has always been garaged and covered. Has 29k miles truck still smells like new inside! only reason why im selling is because I want to buy a Viper as most of you already know...I found a very nice well taken care of Viper GTS im hoping to get. You can reach me at 813-407-6759

Beautiful truck and wish I could help you out and take it off your hands.
Doug

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back